|Notice of Year-End Dividend Plan for Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2008
19 March, 2008
TOKYO--Toshiba Corporation today announced that its Board of Directors, meeting today, has provisionally decided to pay a year-end dividend of 6.00 Japanese yen per share for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2008. As a result, the planned annual dividend per share for FY2007 will be 12.00 Japanese yen.
Year-End Dividend and Total Annual Dividend
|Dividend Payment Per Share for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2008
|Dividend Payment Per Share for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2007
This report contains forward-looking statements concerning future plans, strategies and the performance of Toshiba Group. These statements are based on management’s assumptions and beliefs in light of the economic, financial and other data currently available. Furthermore, they are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Toshiba therefore wishes to caution readers that actual results may differ materially from our expectations. Major risk factors that may have a material influence on results are indicated below, though this list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Disputes including lawsuits in Japan and other countries
- Success or failure of alliances or joint ventures promoted in collaboration with other companies;
- Success or failure of new businesses or R&D investment;
- Changes in political and economic conditions in Japan and abroad; unexpected regulatory changes;
- Major disasters, including earthquakes and typhoons;
- Rapid changes in the supply/demand situation in major markets and intensified price competition;
- Significant capital expenditure for production facilities and rapid changes in the market;
- Changes in financial markets, including fluctuations in interest rates and exchange rates.