How to Use the Social Contribution Activities site
Regarding Change in Text Size
It is possible to change the size of the text while browsing the CSR site of Toshiba website.
By using “Font Size Button”
Click “S,” “M,” or “L” button on the top right to change the text size.
The default setting is “M.”
In that case, please try the function of your browser. (Please see “By using the function of your browser” below.)
By using the function of your browser
The change in text size differs depending upon the functions of the browser being used.
Under the [View] Menu, click [Text Size] and select the desired text size.
Under the [View] Menu, click [Text Size] and select [Increase Ctrl++] or [Decrease Ctrl+-]
Under the [View] menu, click [Zoom] and select the desired text size.
Click [View] menu and select [Make Text Bigger] or [Make Text Smaller]
- Please note the following limitations while changing the text size:
- You will not be able to change the size of the text that is being displayed as an image.
- Changing the text size may adversely affect the screen layout.
- Methods for changing text size will differ depending upon the browser that you are using.
- Some browsers may not allow you to change the text size.
Clicking on the “Printer-Friendly” link at the top right-hand corner of each page will open a printer friendly version of the page in a new window. You can print the printer friendly version from this.
“Printer-Friendly” uses Cascading Style Sheet(CSS). If your browser does not support CSS or you are unable to activate CSS, it is unable to display a printer friendly version of the page.
Open different kinds of data in a new window
The following icon before a title indicates that you can open the page in another window.