FA2100SS model 500
The sales of this product ended in March 2018.
Compact yet More Powerful
This slim chassis of FA2100SS model 500 embodies robustness,maintainability, environmental resistance, and expansibility, all in the tiny body 100 mm wide, 310 mm high, and 340 mm deep.
As Compact as Before, but Faster and Higher in Performance
High-Performance CPU 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (2.3 GHz) Built in
This model incorporates a CPU 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 3615QE (2.3 GHz) for high-speed processing.
Weighted maximum performance (APP value) Unit: Effective tera
* The above is a comparison of the weighted maximum performance (in APP value) released by Intel, and there may be difference from the above depending on your system.
Gigabit (2-channel) Ethernet Interface is a Standard Feature
Gigabit-compatible 2-channel Ethernet interface (with auto negotiation for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) is a standard feature (Compatible with the Wake On LAN® function).
High-Speed, High-Performance Chipset and Memory Employed
A Mobile Intel HM76 Express chipset and a high-speed memory with ECC function (8 GB maximum) are employed to offer highspeed data transfer.
USB3.0 Interface Is a Standard Feature
Maximum data transfer speed Unit: bps
* The above shows maximum data transfer speeds in theoretical value.
The above performance may not always apply to your actual data transfer speed.
USB 3.0 is not supported when Windows® XP or Windows Server® 2008 is installed.
Graphic Function with built-in CPU Chipset Provided
The graphic function with a built-in CPU chipset (compatible with full HD display) is provided. It permits multi display of the expansion desktop function, clone display function, etc.
*1 When using Windows Server® 2012, the system does not support multi display.
The collage display function is only supported with Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.1
Good Maintainability and Protection Structure
High Maintainability by Front Access
The hard disks, cooling fans, and lithium battery can be easily replaced from the front.
*2 Security lock plate is included as a standard component.
|Single Disk Model||Mirroring Disk Model|
|Processor||Main Processor||Intel® Core™ i7 3615QE (2.3GHz)|
|Level 2 Cache Memory||256 KB/Core (built into main processor)|
|Level 3 Shared Cache Memory||6 MB (built into main processor)|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset|
|Main Memory*1||Memory||DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3-1333/PC3-10600) with ECC function, DIMM 2 sockets|
|Capacity||Min. 2GB (2GB×1), Max. 8GB (4GB×2)|
|Auxiliary Storage||Built-in HDD||Options (Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|RAID Compatible||-||RAID 1|
|Interface||COM Interface||RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB) x 2ch (rear)|
|USB Interface*4||USBx2ch (rear), (TYPE A USB 3.0), USBx4ch (front/rear 2 ports each) (TYPE A USB 2.0)|
|Sound Interface*5||LINE IN/LINE OUT/MIC IN (3.5φ mini jack) (rear)|
|LAN Interface||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T (Auto Negotiation) (RJ45)×2ch (rear)
Wake On LAN® (main unit port only compatible)
|Graphic Interface||RGB×1ch, DVI-D×1ch (rear) CPU・Chipset built in Graphic Function|
|DI/DO Interface||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Expansion Interface||PCI slot 2 slots (half size*6*7) PCI 3.0|
|PCI-Express (x16) 1 slot (half size*8) PCI Express 3.0|
|Input Device||Keyboard||USB109 keys (Japanese OS), 104 keys (English OS)|
|Windows® XP Professional SP3 (Japanese version/English version) (32bit)
Windows® 7 Professional (Japanese version/English version/Chinese version/Korean version) (32bit/64bit)*12*13
Windows® Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro Update (Japanese version/English version)（32bit/64bit)
Windows Server® 2008 R2 Standard SP1 (Japanese version/English version)(64bit)
Windows Server® 2012 R2 Standard Update (Japanese version/English version)(64bit)
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6.4 Server compliant (32bit/64bit)
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.1 Server compliant (64bit)
|RAS Function||Fan stop detection, CPU temperature rise detection, Internal temperature detection, Internal voltage detection,
Memory error detection, PCI bus error detection, Digital input/output (DI/DO 4 points each, remote ON/OFF or remote initialize 1 point), Watchdog timer monitoring (at system startup, during system operation), hard disk monitor (Mirroring Disk only) Software power off (shutdown), Remote initialize, Remote power on/off,
Error information save on RAS memory, Operating time monitor function, Temperature information trend function, Simulation function
(Wide Range Power Supply)*14
|Rated voltage 100VAC-240 VAC, allowable voltage 85 VAC - 264 VAC, allowable frequency 50 Hz/60Hz±3Hz|
|Electric Power Consumption||Max. 326W/340VA|
|Dimensions and Weight||100 (W) x 310 (H) x 340 (D) mm (without projections, stands) Weight: about 10 kg|
|Items included in shipment package||AC power cable (1), AC power cable clamp (1), Rubber foot (4pieces), Security lock plate (1)*15, Mouse, Keyboard, Product recovery
media (with OS pre-installed models), Instruction manual PDF(included on optical media)
* Items other than those listed above may be included dependingon the configuration of the system ordered.
Optional Hardware Specifications
|Expansion Main Memory||DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3-1333/PC3-10600) 2GB/4GB selectable|
|Built-in HDD||Single disk model capacity: 160GB/1TB HDD 2 units mountable|
|Mirroring disk model capacity:160GB/500GB (Hot swap compatible mirroring disk)|
|Built-in SSD*2||Single disk model capacity: 128GB/512GB 2 units mountable|
|Mirroring disk model capacity:160GB/400GB (Hot swap compatible mirroring disk)|
|Built-in DVD-ROM*3||Read drive
|Built-in DVD super multi-drive*3||Write/Read drive
|DI/DO Interface*3||(DI/DO board) Digital input/output (half-pitch 20-pin) DI 4 points, DO4 points, remote input 1point|
|RAS Terminal Board||DI 4 points, DO 4 points, remote input 1 point|
|RAS Cable||Half pitch 20-pin male at both ends, 2m max.|
|RAS Terminal Board Mounting Panel||Simplified type|
|Stand||2 pieces per set|
Installation Environment Conditions
|5 to 40 °C / -10 to 50°C|
|Humidity (Operating/While Stored)||20 to 80% RH (no condensation) /10 to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Vibration||(Operating)*16||With HDD configuration: 2.0 m/s2
(JIS C60068-2-6:9 to 150Hz 1 cycle)
With SSD configuration: 4.9 m/s2
(JIS C60068-2-6:9 to 150Hz 1 cycle)
|(While Packed)||19.6m/s2 or less|
|Shock (Operating/While Packed)||19.6 m/s2 or less / 245 m/s2 or less|
|Dust||0.3mg/m3 or less (JEITA IT-1004A Class B compliant)|
|Corrosive gas / chemicals||Not to be detected (JEITA IT-1004A Class A compliant)|
|Allowable Instantaneous Power Failure Time||20 ms or less at the rated input voltage|
- *1 If a main memory of 4GB or more is installed with a 32-bit OS already installed in your system, the available memory capacity will be about 2.6GB (default) in order to reserve the memory address area for PCI device, etc.
- *2 The "S·M·A·R·T (Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) data monitoring software (XSMART)" that can be used to predict SSD life is not pre-installed. Customers can install and use the program as required. SSD and HDD cannot be mixed in the mirroring disk model.
- *3 No expansion at customer site because of pre-shipment options.
- *4 USB interface does not always guarantee the operation of all the USB peripherals. Not compatible with USB3.0 when Windows® XP or Windows Server® 2008 R2 is installed. Use withUSB2.0.
- *5 Use correcting units that meet the specifications below.
|LINE IN||1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
|LINE OUT||1Vrms||Load impedance 10kΩ to 600kΩ|
|MIC IN||0.1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
- *6 PCI slot board size (174.63 mm (L) x 106.68 mm (H) or less) mountable
- *7 Installable PCI boards are 5V key boards and 5V/3.3V shared key boards. (Boards of 3.3V keys only cannot be installed)
- *8 PCI Express slot board size (167.65 mm (L) x 111.15 mm (H) or less) mountable
- *9 Of the Opening Systems listed here, your specified OS will be installed.
- *10 OS supply period is subject to change depending on the OS distribution period of the OS supplier.
The Windows® XP preinstalled model was discontinued in November 2016.
- *11 Pre-installed Windows is licensed.
- *12 If Windows® 7 is in use, the following functions are outside the scope of your support. Windows® Bitlocker, Windows® XP mode, XP mode, power-saving modes (suspend, hibernation)
- *13 If the language to be used is English, Chinese, or Korean, please specify the English version in your order. You will be asked to select English, Chinese (simplified/traditional), or Korean at the stage of Windows® 7 initial setup. If the wrong language is selected, your OS will have to be re-installed using the recovery media provided as an accessory.
- *14 This model has a power supply with a built-in PFC (power factor correction) circuit. If you are using a UPS (uninterrupted power supply), select a sine wave output type.
- *15 Security lock plate are not mounted before shipment.
- *16 Except while optical drive is in operation