FA2100T model 600
Performance, reliability and the latest technology - all in a compact body
The FA2100T model 600 embodies robustness, maintainability, environmental resistance and expansibility, all in a slim case just 100 mm wide, 310 mm high and 340 mm deep.
This model employs Intel® Celeron® processor G3900TE(2.3 GHz) and incorporates reliable memory with ECC (max.8 GB), RAS to monitor inside the hardware and a mirroring disk for hot swapping (optional), as well as other features to support 24-hour use and stable operation expected of an industrial computer. Toshiba also offers long-term product supply and maintenance support.
Now more functional
High cost performance CPU
Intel® Celeron® processor G3900TE(2.3 GHz)
High-performance CPU Intel® Celeron® processor for work stations with built-in G3900TE (2.3 GHz).
Weighted maximum performance (APP value) Unit: Effective tera
* The above is a comparison of the weighted maximum performance (in APP value) released by Intel, and there may be difference from the above depending on your system.
Gigabit (3 Ports) Ethernet Interface is a Standard Feature
Gigabit-compatible 3 Ports Ethernet interface (with auto negotiation for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) is a standard feature (Compatible with the Wake On LAN® function).
Graphic Function with built-in CPU Chipset Provided
The graphic function with a built-in CPU chipset (compatible with full HD display) is provided. It permits multi display of the expansion desktop function, clone display function, etc.
Good Maintainability and Protection Structure
High Maintainability by Front Access
The hard disks, cooling fans, and lithium battery can be easily replaced from the front.
|Product Name||FA2100T model 600|
|Single Disk Model||Mirroring Disk Model|
|Processor||Main Processor||Intel® Celeron® G3900TE (2.3GHz)|
|No. of Cores/No. of Threads||2/2|
|Level 2 Cache Memory||256 KB/Core (built into main processor)|
|Level 3 Shared Cache Memory||2 MB (built into main processor)|
|Main Memory*1||Memory||DDR4-SDRAM（DDR4-2133/PC4-17000) with ECC function, DIMM 1 socket|
|Capacity||Min. 4GB (4GB×1), Max. 8GB (8GB×1)|
|Auxiliary Storage||Built-in HDD||Options (Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|RAID Compatible||-||RAID 1|
|Interface||COM Interface||RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB) x 2 (rear)|
|Graphic Interface||RGB×1ch, DVI-D×1 (rear) CPU・Chipset built in Graphic Function|
|LAN Interface||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T (Auto Negotiation) (RJ45)×3 (rear)
Wake On LAN® (main unit port only compatible)
|Sound Interface*4||LINE IN/LINE OUT/MIC IN (3.5φ mini jack) (rear)|
|USB Interface*5||USBx2 (rear), (TYPE A USB 3.0), USBx4 (front/rear 2 ports each) (TYPE A USB 2.0)|
|DI/DO Interface||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Input Device||Keyboard||USB109 keys (Japanese OS), 104 keys (English OS)|
|Windows®10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (Japanese or English selectable)（64bit)*8
Windows®7 Professional (Japanese version/English version) (32bit/64bit)*9
|RAS Function||Fan stop detection, CPU temperature rise detection, Internal temperature detection, Internal voltage detection,
Memory error detection, PCI bus error detection, Digital input/output*10 (DI/DO 4 points each, remote ON/OFF or remote initialize 1 point),
Watchdog timer monitoring (at system startup, during system operation), hard disk monitor (Mirroring Disk only) Software power off (shutdown),
Remote initialize, Remote power on/off,
Error information save on RAS memory, Operating time monitor function, Temperature information trend function, Simulation function
(Wide Range Power Supply)*11
|Rated voltage 100VAC-240 VAC, allowable voltage 85 VAC - 264 VAC, allowable frequency 50 Hz/60Hz±3Hz|
|Electric Power Consumption||Max. 278W/290VA|
|Dimensions and Weight||100 (W) ×310 (H) ×340 (D) mm (without projections, stands) Weight: about 10 kg|
|Items included in shipment package||AC power cable (1), AC power cable clamp (1), Rubber foot (4pieces), Mouse, Keyboard, Product recovery media (with OS pre-installed models), Instruction manual PDF(included on optical media)
* Items other than those listed above may be included dependingon the configuration of the system ordered.
Optional Hardware Specifications
|Expansion Main Memory||DDR4-SDRAM（DDR4-2133/PC4-17000) 4GB/8GB selectable|
|Built-in HDD||Single disk model capacity: 2TB HDD 2 units mountable|
|Mirroring disk model capacity:2TB/500GB (Customized options)
(Hot swap compatible mirroring disk)
|Built-in DVD-ROM*2||Read Media
|Built-in DVD super multi-drive*2*3||Write/Read Media
|DI/DO Interface*2||(DI/DO board) Digital input/output (half-pitch 20-pin) DI 4 points, DO4 points, remote input 1point|
|Expansion Interface||PCI-Express (x16) 1 slot (half size*12) PCI Express 3.0
PCI-Express (x4 ) 1 slot (half size*12) PCI Express 3.0
|PCI slot 1 slots (half size*13) PCI 2.2|
|RAS Terminal Board||DI 4 points, DO 4 points, remote input 1 point|
|RAS Cable||Half pitch 20-pin male at both ends, 2m max|
|RAS Terminal Board Mounting Panel||Simplified type|
|Instruction Manual(Bound Booklet)||FA2100T model 700/600 unit instruction manual, RAS support software instruction manual, RAID controller instruction manual|
Installation Environment Conditions
|Installation Environment||Temperature (Operating/While Stored)||5 to 40°C / -10 to 50°C|
|Humidity (Operating/While Stored)||20 to 80% RH (no condensation) /
10 to 90% RH (no condensation)
|Vibration||(Operating)*14||With HDD configuration: 2.0 m/s2
(JIS C60068-2-6:9 to 150Hz 1 cycle)
|(While Packed)||19.6m/s2 or less|
|Shock (Operating/While Packed)||19.6 m/s2 or less / 245 m/s2 or less|
|Dust||0.3mg/m3 or less (JEITA IT-1004B Class compliant)|
|Corrosive gas / chemicals||Not to be detected (JEITA IT-1004B Class A compliant)|
|Allowable Instantaneous Power Failure Time||20 ms or less at the rated input voltage|
- *1 If a main memory of 4GB or more is installed with a 32-bit OS already installed in your system, the available memory capacity will be about 2.1GB (default) in order to reserve the memory address area for PCI device, etc.
As the product supports dual channels, communication speed between the memory and CPU improves when 2 memory modules are mounted. Operation will not be guaranteed if you combine other than the genuine memory modules for Toshiba industrial computers.
- *2 No expansion at customer site because of pre-shipment options.
- *3 Writing software is not included. Use the standard writing functions supported by each OS.
- *4 Use correcting units that meet the specifications below.
|LINE IN||1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
|LINE OUT||1Vrms||Load impedance 10kΩ to 600kΩ|
|MIC IN||0.1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
- *5 USB interface does not always guarantee the operation of all the USB peripherals.
- *6 Of the Opening Systems listed here, your specified OS will be installed. OS supply period is subject to change depending on the OS distribution period of the OS supplier.
- *7 If Windows is in use, the following functions are outside the scope of your support.
Windows Bitlocker, Windows XP mode, power-saving modes (suspend, hibernation),Secure boot,Windows fast startup
- *8 Please note that Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB is the only pre-installation option we support. We do not support any other versions, servicing models or editions. For language selection, select either Japanese or English at the initial setup.
- *9 This product carries only a USB controller compatible with the USB 3.0 standard (not a USB controller compatible with the USB1.0 and USB2.0 standards). Since a USB3.0 driver is not incorporated in Windows® 7 installation media, the USB-connected keyboard and mouse cannot be operated while installing Windows® 7. If using Windows® 7 on this product, please consider obtaining a Windows® 7 pre-installed model.
- *10 To use the digital input/output function, optional hardware is required (DI/DO interface, RAS terminal block and RAS cable).
- *11 This model has a power supply with a built-in PFC (power factor correction) circuit. If you are using a UPS (uninterrupted power supply), select a sine wave output type.
- *12 PCI Express slot board size (167.65 mm (L) x 111.15 mm (H) or less) mountable
- *13 PCI slot board size (174.63 mm (L) x 106.68 mm (H) or less) mountable Installable PCI boards are 5V key boards and 5V/3.3V shared key boards. (Boards of 3.3V keys only cannot be installed)
- *14 Except while optical drive is in operation.