FR2100SS model 500
The sales of this product ended in November 2018.
2U Rack Mount Solution
Third-generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (2.3 GHz) Quad Core, highly reliable ECC memory (8 GB maximum), RAS function for hardware internal monitoring, hot-swap compatible mirroring disk (option), etc. combine to support 24-hour continuous, stable operation, which is demanded of industrial computers. This is backed up by product supply and maintenance over a long period of time.
Faster and Better Performance
High-performance CPU 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (2.3 GHz) Built in
This model incorporates a CPU 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 3615QE (2.3 GHz) for high-speed processing.
Weighted maximum performance (APPvalue) Unit: Effective tera
* The above is a comparison of the weighted maximum performance (in APP value) released by Intel, and there may be difference from the above depending on your system.
High-Speed, High-Performance Chipset and Memory Employed
A Mobile Intel® HM76 Express chipset and a high-speed memory with ECC function (8 GB maximum) are employed to offer highspeed data transfer.
USB3.0 Interface Is a Standard Feature
Maximum data transfer speed Unit: bps
* The above shows maximum data transfer speeds in theoretical value.
The above performance may not always apply to your actual data transfer speed.
USB 3.0 is not supported when Windows® XP or Windows Server® 2008 is installed.
Graphic Function with built-in CPU Chipset Provided
The graphic function with a built-in CPU chipset (compatible with full HD display) is provided. It permits multi display of the expansion desktop function, clone display function, etc.
* 1 When using Windows Server® 2012, the system does not support multi display.
The collage display function is only supported with Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.1
High Reliability for Supporting 24/7 Continuous Operation
Technology and Quality that Support 24-Hour Continuous Operation
Highly reliable, long-life parts are used, based on assumption of 24-hour continuous operation. The individual parts are tested, and the products in your shipment configuration are put to function and temperature tests to determine that they fully satisfy the specifications (in the temperature range of 5 to 40°C) and the high quality requirements.
ECC Memory Employed
A highly reliable ECC memory capable of detecting and correcting memory errors is installed.
RAID1 Available (RAID Disk model), Option
The hot swap function permits replacement of failed hard disks without computer shutdown, thus assuring improved reliability.
Newly Developed RAID Controller Board
In addition to the RAID disk monitor function, this controller board has the patrol function for periodic read check on all disk areas, outputs a buzzer sound in case of a drive failure, the RAS function for logging, and lights the status lamps for warning.
Good Maintainability and Protection Structure
High Maintainability by Front Access
Hard disks, cooling fan, and lithium battery can be easily replaced from the front of the main unit.
- *2 By fastening the power button mini-door and USB mini-door with the parts inside the front panel, illegal access can be prevented with this security key lock.
- *3 This can be used for preventing theft and access to the internal parts of the product.
Rack mounting parts (EIA compliant) are supplied as standard accessories
* In selecting slide rails, consult the manufacturer of the racks you use.
|Single Disk Model||Mirroring Disk Model|
|Processor||Main Processor||Intel® Core™ i7 3615QE (2.3GHz)|
|Level 2 Cache Memory||256 KB/Core (built into main processor)|
|Level 3 Shared Cache Memory||6 MB (built into main processor)|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset|
|Main Memory*1||Memory||DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3-1333/PC3-10600) with ECC function, DIMM 2 sockets|
|Capacity||Min. 2GB (2GB×1), Max. 8GB (4GB×2)|
|Auxiliary Storage||Built-in HDD||Options (Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|RAID Compatible||-||RAID 1|
|Interface||COM Interface||RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB) x 2ch (rear)|
|USB Interface*5||USB3.0(TYPE A) x 2 ports (rear), USB2.0(TYPE A) x 4 ports (front/rear 2 ports each)|
|Sound Interface*6||LINE IN/LINE OUT/MIC IN (3.5φ mini jack) (rear)|
|LAN Interface||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T (Auto Negotiation) (RJ45)×2ch (rear)
Wake On LAN® (main unit port only compatible)
|Graphic Interface||RGB×1ch, DVI-D×1ch (rear)
CPU･Chipset built in Graphic Function
|DI/DO Interface||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Expansion Interface||Main Unit Type A||Specify Main Unit Type A or B in your order.
PCI slot*7 3 slots (full size ×2, half size ×1) PCI 3.0
PCI-Express*8 1 slot (full size) PCI Express 3.0
|Main Unit Type B||Specify Main Unit Type A or B in your order.
PCI slot*7 2 slots (full size ×1, half size ×1) PCI 3.0
PCI-Express*8 2slots (full size ×1, half size ×1) PCI Express 3.0
|Input Device||Keyboard||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Mouse||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Windows® XP Professional SP3 (Japanese version/English version) (32bit)
Windows® 7 Professional SP1 (Japanese version/English version/Chinese version/Korean version) (32bit/64bit)*13
Windows® Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro Update (Japanese version/English version)（32bit/64bit)
Windows Server® 2008 R2 Standard SP1 (Japanese version/English version)(64bit）
Windows Server® 2012 R2 Standard Update (Japanese version/English version)(64bit）
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6.4 Server compliant (32bit/64bit)
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.1 Server compliant (64bit)
|RAS Function||Fan stop detection, CPU temperature rise detection, Internal temperature detection, Internal voltage detection, Memory error detection, PCI bus error detection, Digital input/output (DI/DO 4 points each; remote ON/OFF or remote initialize 1 point), Watchdog timer (at system startup, during system operation), hard disk monitor (RAID only) Software power off (shutdown), Remote initialize, Remote power on/off, Error information save on RAS memory, Operating time monitor function, Simulation function|
(Wide Range Power Supply)*14
|Rated voltage100VAC-240 VAC, allowable voltage 85 VAC - 264 VAC, allowable frequency 50 Hz/60Hz±3Hz|
|Electric Power Consumption||Max. 365 W/380 VA|
|Dimensions and Weight||Rack mount (horizontal mounting,) 431 (W) ×87 (H) ×470 (D) mm (without projections) (No vertical mounting) Weight: About 13.0 kg|
|Items included in shipment package||Instruction manual,AC power cable (1), AC power cable clamp (1), Rubber foot (4pieces), rack mounting brackets (2 in each set),Security key (1 set), Product recovery media (with OS pre-installed models)
* Items other than those listed above may be included depending on the configuration of the system ordered.
Optional Hardware Specifications
|Expansion Main Memory||DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3-1333/PC3-10600) 2GB/4GB selectable|
|Built-in HDD||Single disk model capacity: 160GB/1TB HDD 2 units mountable|
|Mirroring disk model capacity: 160GB/500GB (Hot swap compatible mirroring disk)|
|Built-in SSD*2||Single disk model capacity:128GB/512GB 2 units mountable|
|Mirroring disk model capacity:160GB/400GB (Hot swap compatible mirroring disk)|
|Built-in DVD-ROM*3*4||Read drive
|Built-in DVD super multi-drive*3*4||Write/Read drive
|Keyboard||USB 109 keys (Japanese OS), 104 keys (English OS)|
|DI/DO Interface*4||(DI/DO board) Digital input/output (half-pitch 20-pin) DI 4 points, DO 4 points, remote input 1point|
|RAS Terminal Board||DI 4 points, DO 4 points, remote input 1 point|
|RAS Cable||Half-pitch 20-pin male at both ends, 2m max.|
|RAS Terminal Board Mounting Panel||Simplified type|
Installation Environment Conditions
|5 to 40°C /-10 to 50°C|
|Humidity (Operating/While Stored)||20 to 80% RH (no condensation) /10 to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Vibration||(Operating)*15||With HDD configuration: 2.0 m/s2
(JIS C60068-2-6:9 to 150Hz 1 cycle)
With SSD configuration: 4.9 m/s2
(JIS C60068-2-6:9 to 150Hz 1 cycle)
|(While Stored)||19.6m/s2 or less|
|Shock (Operating/While Stored)||19.6m/s2 or less / 245 m/s2 or less|
|Dust||0.3mg/s3 or less(JEITA IT-1004A Class B compliant)|
|Corrosive gas / chemicals||No to be detected (JEITA IT-1004A Class A compliant)|
|Allowable Instantaneous Power Failure Time||20 ms or less at the rated input voltage|
- *1 If a main memory of 4GB or over is installed in your system that uses a 32-bit version OS, available memory capacity will be about 2.6GB (default) to secure memory address area for PCI device, etc. Operation will not be guaranteed if you combine other than genuine storage devices for Toshiba industrial computers.
- *2 The "S·M·A·R·T (Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) data monitoring software (XSMART)" that can be used to predict SSD life is not pre-installed. Customers can install and use the program as required. SSD and HDD cannot be mixed in the mirroring disk model.
- *3 Model without optical drive can be selected. If you have selected a model without optical drive, you need an external DVD driver for OS recovery.
- *4 No expansion at customer site because of pre-shipment options.
- *5 USB interface does not always guarantee the operation of all the USB peripherals. Not compatible with USB3.0 when Windows® XP or Windows Server® 2008 R2 is installed. Use withUSB2.0.
- *6 Use connecting units that meet the specifications below.
|LINE IN||1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
|LINE OUT||1Vrms||Load impedance 10kΩ to 600kΩ|
|MIC IN||0.1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
- *7 PCI slot (half size) board size (174.63 mm (L) x 106.68 mm (H) or less) mountable PCI slot (full size) board size (312 mm (L) x 106.68 mm (H) or less) mountable Installable PCI boards are 5V key boards and 5V/3.3V shared key boards.(Boards of 3.3V keys only cannot be installed.
- *8 PCI Express slot (full size) board size (312 mm (L) x 111.15 mm (H) or less) mountable PCI Express connector types correspond to x1, x4, x8, x16. Effective lanes of main unit type A are x16, and those of main unit type B are x8.
- *9 Of the Operating Systems listed here, your specified OS will be installed.
- *10 OS supply period is subject to change depending on the OS distribution period of the OS supplier. The Windows® XP preinstalled model was discontinued in November 2016.
- *11 Windows® pre-installed models: Windows® license granted
- *12 The following functions are not supported if your system uses Windows®. Windows® Bitlocker, Windows® XP mode, power-saving mode (suspend, hibernation)
- *13 If your language is English, Chinese, or Korean, specify an English version in your order. You may select English, Chinese (simplified/traditional), or Korean at the time of Windows® 7 initial setup. If you have made a wrong selection, the OS must be reinstalled using the recovery media, supplied as an accessory to the product.
- *14 This model has a power supply with a built-in PFC (power factor corrector) circuit,. If you are using a UPS (uninterrupted power supply), select a sine wave output type.
- *15 Except while optical drive is in operation