FR2100T model 700
2U Rack Mount Solution
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1268L v5 (2.4 GHz) and incorporates reliable memory with ECC (max. 16 GB), RAS to monitor inside the hardware and a mirroring disk for hot swapping (optional), combine to support 24-hour continuous, stable operation, which is demanded of industrial computers.
This is backed up by product supply and maintenance over a long period of time.
Now more functional
High performance CPU
Intel® Xeon® processor (2.4 GHz)
High-performance CPU Intel® Xeon® processor for work stations with built-in E3-1268L v5 (2.4 GHz/4 core) for high-speed processing.
* The above is a comparison of the weighted maximum performance (in APP value) released by Intel, and there may be difference from the above depending on your system.
Gigabit (3 Ports) Ethernet Interface as a Standard Feature
Gigabit-compatible 3 Ports Ethernet interface (with auto negotiation for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) is a standard feature (Compatible with the Wake On LAN® function).
Graphic Function with built-in CPU Chipset Provided
The graphic function with a built-in CPU chipset (compatible with full HD display) is provided. It permits multi display of the expansion desktop function, clone display function, etc.
Good Maintainability and Protection Structure
High Maintainability by Front Access
The hard disks, cooling fan, and lithium battery can be easily replaced from the front.
- *1 By fastening the power button mini-door and USB mini-door with the parts inside the front panel, illegal access can be prevented with this security key lock.
- *2 This can be used for preventing theft and access to the internal parts of the product.
|Product Name||FR2100T model 700|
|Single Disk Model||Mirroring Disk Model|
|Processor||Main Processor||Intel® Xeon® E3-1268L v5（2.4GHz）|
|No. of Cores/No. of Threads*1||4/8|
|Level 2 Cache Memory||256 KB/Core (built into main processor)|
|Level 3 Shared Cache Memory||8 MB (built into main processor)|
|Chipset||Intel® C236 Chipset|
|Main Memory*2||Capacity||Min. 4GB (4GB×1), Max. 16GB (8GB×2)|
|Memory||DDR4-SDRAM（DDR4-2133/PC4-17000) with ECC function, DIMM 2 sockets|
|Auxiliary Storage||Built-in HDD||Options (Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Built-in DVD Super Multi-Drive*3*4|
|Interface||COM Interface||RS-232C (9-pinD-SUB)×2 (rear)|
|Graphic Interface||RGB×1, DVI-D×1 (rear) CPU・Chipset built in Graphic Function|
|LAN Interface||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T (Auto Negotiation) (RJ45)×3 (rear)
Wake On LAN® (main unit port only compatible)
|Sound Interface*5||LINE IN/LINE OUT/MIC IN (3.5φ mini jack) (rear)|
|USB Interface*6||USBx2 (rear), (TYPE A USB 3.0), USBx4 (front/rear 2 ports each) (TYPE A USB 2.0)|
|DI/DO Interface||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Expansion Interface||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Input Device||Keyboard||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Mouse||Option(Refer to Optional Hardware Specifications)|
|Software||OS (Operating System)*7*8||Windows®10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (Japanese or English selectable)（64bit)*9
Windows®7 Professional (Japanese version/English version) (32bit/64bit)*10
Windows Server®2016 Standard(Japanese version/English version)*11
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 Server compliant (64bit)
|RAS Function||Fan stop detection, CPU temperature rise detection, Internal temperature detection, Internal voltage detection,
Memory error detection, PCI bus error detection, Digital input/output*12(DI/DO 4 points each, remote ON/OFF or remote initialize 1 point),
Watchdog timer monitoring (at system startup, during system operation), hard disk monitor (Mirroring Disk only) Software power off (shutdown),
Remote initialize, Remote power on/off, Error information save on RAS memory, Operating time monitor function,
Temperature information trend function, Simulation function
|Power Supply (Wide Range Power Supply)*13||Rated voltage 100VAC-240 VAC, allowable voltage 85 VAC - 264 VAC, allowable frequency 50Hz/60Hz±3Hz|
|Electric Power Consumption||Max. 278W/290VA|
|Dimensions and Weight||Rack mount (horizontal mounting) 430 (W) ×87 (H) ×470 (D) mm (without projections) (No vertical mounting) Weight: about 13 kg|
|Items included in shipment package||Instruction manual,AC power cable (1), AC power cable clamp (1), Rubber foot (4pieces), rack mounting brackets (2 in each set),
Security key (1 set), Product recovery media (with OS pre-installed models)
* Items other than those listed above may be included depending on the configuration of the system ordered.
Optional Hardware Specifications
|Expansion Main Memory||DDR4-SDRAM（DDR4-2133/PC4-17000) 4GB/8GB selectable|
|Built-in HDD||Single disk model capacity: 2TB HDD 2 units mountable|
|Mirroring disk model capacity:2TB/500GB（Customized options）
(Hot swap compatible mirroring disk)
|Built-in DVD-ROM*3||Read Media
|Built-in DVD super multi-drive*3*4||Write/Read Media
|Keyboard||USB109 keys (Japanese OS), 104 keys (English OS)|
|DI/DO Interface*3||(DI/DO board) Digital input/output (half-pitch 20-pin) DI 4 points, DO4 points,
remote input 1point
|Expansion Interface||Main Unit Type A||PCI-Express (x16)*14 1 slot (full size) PCI Express 3.0
PCI-Express (x4)*14 1 slot (half size) PCI Express 3.0
PCI slot*15 2 slots (full size) PCI 2.2
|Main Unit Type B||PCI-Express (x16)*14 1 slot (full size) PCI Express 3.0
PCI slot*15 3 slots (full size×1、half size×2) PCI 2.2
|RAS Terminal Board||DI 4 points, DO 4 points, remote input 1 point|
|RAS Cable||Half-pitch 20-pin male at both ends, 2m max|
|RAS Terminal Board Mounting Panel||Simplified type|
|Slide Rail||2-step slide rail (2 steps in 1 set)|
|Slide Rail Support Bracket||Bracket (1 set) to secure the slide rail to the rack|
|Instruction Manual(Bound Booklet)||FR2100T model 700 unit instruction manual, RAS support software instruction manual, RAID controller instruction manual|
Installation Environment Conditions
|5 to 40°C /-10 to 50°C|
|Humidity (Operating/While Stored)||20 to 80% RH (no condensation) /
10 to 90% RH (no condensation)
|Vibration||(Operating)*16||With HDD configuration: 2.0 m/s2
(JIS C60068-2-6:9 to 150Hz 1 cycle)
|(While Packed)||19.6m/s2 or less|
|Shock (Operating/While Packed)||19.6m/s2 or less / 245m/s2 or less|
|Dust||0.3 mg/m3 or less (JEITA-IT-1004B Class B compliant)|
|Corrosive gas / chemicals||Not to be detected (JEITA IT-1004B Class A compliant)|
|Allowable Instantaneous Power Failure Time||20 ms or less at the rated input voltage|
- *1 The hyper-threading function is disabled in the factory setting. To enable this function, the BIOS setting must first be changed.
- *2 If a main memory of 4GB or more is installed with a 32-bit OS already installed in your system, the available memory capacity will be about 2.1GB (default) in order to reserve the memory address area for PCI device, etc. As the product supports dual channels, communication speed between the memory and CPU improves when 2 memory modules are mounted. Operation will not be guaranteed if you combine other than the genuine memory modules for Toshiba industrial computers.
- *3 No expansion at customer site because of pre-shipment options.
- *4 Writing software is not included. Use the standard writing functions supported by each OS.
- *5 Use correcting units that meet the specifications below.
|LINE IN||1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
|LINE OUT||1Vrms||Load impedance 10kΩ to 600kΩ|
|MIC IN||0.1Vrms||Input impedance 10kΩ|
- *6 USB interface does not always guarantee the operation of all the USB peripherals.
- *7 Of the Opening Systems listed here, your specified OS will be installed. OS supply period is subject to change depending on the OS distribution period of the OS supplier.
- *8 If Windows is in use, the following functions are outside the scope of your support.Windows Bitlocker, Windows XP mode, power-saving modes (suspend, hibernation), Windows fast startup, Windows Hello.
- *9 Please note that Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB is the only pre-installation option we support. We do not support any other versions, servicing models or editions. For language selection, select either Japanese or English at the initial setup.
- *10 This product carries only a USB controller compatible with the USB 3.0 standard (not a USB controller compatible with the USB1.0 and USB2.0 standards). Since a USB3.0 driver is not incorporated in Windows® 7 installation media, the USB-connected keyboard and mouse cannot be operated while installing Windows® 7. If using Windows® 7 on this product, please consider obtaining a Windows® 7 pre-installed model.
- *11 Client Access License (CAL) includes five licenses of Windows Server CAL. It does not include CAL for other specific functions.
- *12 To use the digital input/output function, optional hardware is required (DI/DO interface, RAS terminal block and RAS cable).
- *13 This model has a power supply with a built-in PFC (power factor correction) circuit. If you are using a UPS (uninterrupted power supply), select a sine wave output type.
- *14 PCI Express slot (half size) board size (167.65 mm (L) × 111.15 mm (H) or less) mountable.
PCI Express slot (full size) board size (312 mm (L) × 111.15 mm (H) or less) mountable.
- *15 PCI slot (half size) board size (174.63 mm (L) × 106.68 mm (H) or less) mountable.
PCI slot (full size) board size (312 mm (L) × 106.68 mm (H) or less) mountable.
Installable PCI boards are 5V key boards and 5V/3.3V shared key boards(Boards of 3.3V keys only cannot be installed).
- *16 Except while optical drive is in operation.