SVR-DS databases are as follows.
Each database are duplicated by SVR-DS redundant funtion, therefore the loss of data due to troubles with equipments can be prevented.
|Historical database||Collects and stores process data and history data|
|Report database||Collects and stores report data of operations|
|Network database||Collects and stores system status data and application data|
Control of application programs
Each database are duplicated by the SVR-DS redundant funtion, therefore the loss of data due to troubles with equipments can be prevented.
SVR-DS cotrols the user application programs; thus OIS-DS can monitor the conditions of application programs. For the control corresponding the event happens in the system, the TOSDIC™-CIE DS/nv system works more efficiently.
SVR-DS plays an intermediary role between TOSDIC™-CIE DS/nv system and other information systems.
- TOSDIC™ is a registered trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
- Other company names and product names herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.
- The information contained herein is as of September, 2012.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- The information contained herein is presented only as a guide for the applications of our products. No responsibility is assumed by TOSHIBA for any infringements of patents or other rights of the third parties which may result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of TOSHIBA or others.
- TOSHIBA products should not be embedded to the downstream products which are prohibited to be produced and sold, under any law.
- TOSHIBA does not take any responsibility for incidental damage (including loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary damage) arising out of the use or disability to use TOSHIBA products.