With the "Functional Magnetic Field Distribution" technology, LF410 is strong against unstable flow. From 15mm to 100mm, they are excellent for abrasive fluid because of Ceramic lining.
Combined with a multi-functional converter LF620 (Combined type) or LF622 (Separate type) equipped with its original Noise-suppression Circuit & Advanced Algorithms, The LF410 has a very high tolerance to noise, giving the unit a very stable output even for slurry fluid measurement.
The AF900 Hand-held terminal (HART(*1) Communicator) can be used for remote control. PROFIBUS-PA(*2) or Modbus(*3) interface is available as an option.
- *1 HART protocol (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) is a communication protocol for industrial sensors recommended by the HCF (HART Communication Foundation).
- *2 PROFIBUS is the communication protocol for factory automation and process automation that the PROFIBUS Organization recommends.
Instead of analog control with a conventional analog signal (4-20mA), it is one kind of the fieldbus which digitizes all signals.
Flowmeters support PROFIBUS-PA.
- *3 Modbus is the communication protocol that Modicon Inc. developed.
Physical layer is RS485.
...The link with this mark opens in a separate window.
Main Specifications List
|Mounting style||Wafer type|
|Meter size||15mm, 25mm, 40mm, 50mm, 80mm, 100mm|
|Measuring range in terms of flow velocity||0-0.3m/s to 0-10m/s (0-0.1m/s to 0-0.3m/s as option)|
|Accuracy||+/-0.2 % of Rate
* This pulse output error result is established under standard operating conditions at Toshiba's admitted flow calibration facility.
* Individual meter measurement error may vary up to +/-0.5% of Rate at 1.64ft/s (0.5m/s) or more and +/-0.3% of rate +/-0.039 inch/s (1mm/s) at 1.64 ft/s (0.5 m/s) or less.
* Current output: plus +/- 8μA (0.05% of span.)
* Refer to individual calibration data for each individual meter's measurement error.
|Lining materials (Meter size: mm)||Ceramic tube: 15 to 100mm|
|Fluid temperature||-10 to +180℃ (Ceramics)
*+120℃ above is Separate type
|Electrode materials||Hastelloy C (Standard)
|Grounding ring materials||SUS316 (Standard)
SUS316L, Ti, Hastelloy C
|Ambient tempearture||-20 to +60℃|
|Power consumption||10W (14VA) at AC100V and Excitation current: 0.2A|
|Power supply||AC100V to AC240V, 50/60Hz (Standard) Allowable voltage AC80V to AC264V
DC24V (Option) Allowable voltage DC18V to DC36V
DC110V (Option) Allowable voltage DC90V to DC130V