Smart Cards For Telecommunications
USIM Card PROFINIA™ M30
PROFINIA™ M30 is fully compliant with the latest specifications of ETSI SCP and the GSMA. It is also compatible with the GSMA´s Pay-Buy-Mobile Programme, offering full support for mobile contactless services, and meets the security requirements of international payment applications.
- * ETSI SCP:European Telecommunications Standards Institute-Smart Card Platform
- * GSMA:GSM Association
- ・Card OS : PROFINIA™ M
- ・Crypto Processor :Triple DES, Public Key, AES
- ・Secure Memory Encryption
- ・Voltage/Temperature/Frequency Sensor and others
- ・Common Criteria :EAL4+ worthy
- ・Specifications : Java Card 2.2.2
GlobalPlatform 2.2, UICC Configuration V1.0
- ・Protocol : T=0, SWP/HCI
- ・Interface :contact
ETSI TS 102 221/
ETSI TS 102 613/
ETSI TS 102 622
- ・UICC : ETSI TS 102 221 Release 7
3GPP TS 23.048 Release 7
- ・USIM : 3GPP TS 31.102 Release 7
- ・SIM : 3GPP TS 11.11 Release 99
- ・Authentication : MILENAGE
COMP128-1, 2, 3
- ・PROFINIA is a trademarks of Toshiba Corporation.
- ・Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- ・All other trademarks or brand names are the properties of their respective holders.
- ・Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- ・The Toshiba products listed in this document are intended for usage in general electronics applications (computer, personal equipment, office equipment, measuring equipment, industrial robotics, domestic appliances etc.).
These Toshiba products are neither intended nor warranted for usage in equipment that requires extraordinarily high quality and/or reliability or a malfunction or failure of which may cause loss of human life or bodily injury ("Unintended Usage"). Unintended Usage include atomic energy control instruments, airplane or spaceship instruments, transportation instruments, traffic signal instruments, combustion control instruments, medical instruments, all types of safety devices, etc. Unintended Usage of Toshiba products listed in this document shall be made at the customer's own risk.
- ・The information contained herein is presented only as a guide for the applications of our products. No responsibility is assumed by TOSHIBA for any infringements of patents or other rights of the third parties which may result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of TOSHIBA or others.
- ・Toshiba does not take any responsibility for incidental damage (including loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary damage) arising out of the use or disability to use the product.
- ・TOSHIBA products should not be embedded to the downstream products which are prohibited to be produced and sold, under any law and regulations.
- ・The information contained herein as of March 14 , 2013.