Defense & Electronic Systems
Realizing a safe, secure, reliable and sustainable society, we provide systems, services, and essential social infrastructure that support the national security of Japan.
Products & Systems
We create new values by CPS through the fusion of cyber & physical technologies
- 1937Started the defense & electronic systems business at the Komukai operations
- 1955Delivered Weather Radar to Mt.Seburi(Fukuoka Pref.)
- 1960Delivered Japan's largest Weather Radar to Cape Muroto(Kochi Pref.)
- 1963Delivered Japan's first ASR & PAR to Tokyo & Osaka International Airport
- 1970Delivered HAWK system Radar
- 1975Delivered Counter-battery Radar
- 1981Delivered the world's first Multifunction Weather Radar to CHUBU Electric Power Co.,Inc.
- 1982Delivered Type-81 Short-range Surface-to-air Missile system
- 1992Delivered Type-91 Man-portable Surface-to-air Missile system
- 1995Delivered Type-93 Self-propelled Surface-to-air Missile system
- 2002Delivered Air Surveillance Radar
- 2003Delivered Weather Doppler Radar to Naha Airport
- 2005Delivered Type-03 Medium-range Surface-to-air Missile system Radar
- 2006Developed the world's maximum power X-band GaN power FET
- 2007Delivered the world's first Solid-state Multiparameter Weather Radar to Nagoya Univ.
- 2010Delivered Maritime Patrol Aircraft Radar
- 2012Delivered Japan's first Phased Array Weather Radar to Osaka Univ.
- 2017Delivered Naval Radar